Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: New forum is ready!

Author Topic: Christmas Event Suggestion  (Read 1010 times)

QTpie

• View Profile
Christmas Event Suggestion
« on: December 01, 2017, 04:11:50 PM »
QTpie's XMAS EVENT SUGGESTION

EVENT WILL BE LIKE IN NATION WAR, CONSIST OF 2 CHANNELS FOR LEVEL 190 AND 169 BELOW
*THIS IS TO SEPARATE THE "STRONG ONES" or "HIGHER LEVELS" TO THE "NEWBIES" or "STARTERS"*

• All mobs will be the same for each map except there will be a Santa/Snowman boss (will be as strong as the Arcane Golems) but for 169 below perhaps it would be a little easier. These bosses will respawn every 1hr after death
  • Santa / Snow man will re-spawn RANDOMLY per each map
  • These bosses will drop RED SOCKS 100% but will randomly get 15-30days costumes (50%), permanent xmas costumes (5-10%) and pet rename (5%) or drops like the ones from smaller mobs when opened
  • Smaller mobs will drop durational items like inexhaustible pots (15days/30days), WEXP 50% 3days-7days, megaphone 1pc, odd circle 1pc, AP & DP savers, honor pots (50k points) 1pc, pet exp 100% (30days) but these are ONLY 50% CHANCE otherwise they will get alz drop 
  • All event drops will only apply on 1 spot per each map particularly the ARCANE GOLEMS spots
  • This is a higher the damage the better, meaning having a PT is better than farming alone.
  • Level 170-190 isn't allowed to enter the 1-169 level channel (vice versa)
  • PK is not allowed in the event channels

This may look like an easy farm but my point here is to separate the STARTING PLAYERS to the OLD PLAYERS to avoid the "only the strong ones get the goods stuffs" arguments
I am such a cutie pie

[GAL]Boobsy

• Game Advisor
  • MIA
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Event Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 07:05:12 AM »
The only problem with this is that it's not terribly hard in this server to achieve level 190. So many of these "newbies" are level 190, what they lack is just items. This event is a good suggestion, but will just cause a greater dilemma, especially since these mobs will spawn once every hour after their death, so this is an extremely limited event which many won't be able to participate. Also it won't really matter if PK is allowed or not, because these "old/strong" players can easily just lure away the Santa/Snowman away and the mob will re-spawn with full HP.

Good suggestion, but there many complications with this :)

"you can forget all the nasty stuff, but please, don't forget about me"

[GOD]Zero

• AKCgodz GM
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Account:
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:15:31 AM »
The only problem with this is that it's not terribly hard in this server to achieve level 190. So many of these "newbies" are level 190, what they lack is just items. This event is a good suggestion, but will just cause a greater dilemma, especially since these mobs will spawn once every hour after their death, so this is an extremely limited event which many won't be able to participate. Also it won't really matter if PK is allowed or not, because these "old/strong" players can easily just lure away the Santa/Snowman away and the mob will re-spawn with full HP.

Haha wellsaid, hey budd look at my suggestion again i have a lot of changes and i add NPC for my example XD

Giving a GUIDE, ADVICE & OPINION

QTpie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 11:30:53 PM »

I see, make sense :D thanks for reading my suggestion though :)
I am such a cutie pie

nelgasmic

• Alert the armory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:53:10 AM »
Creating new channels just for this event? Hmm I don't think the admins can just do that tho xD

Oh and the 15-30days costume is a cool idea but, this will definitely affect the economy on the market since costumes run the world brah. All in all tho, hoping the admins reconsider this suggestion. Keep it up!
N-nani??