Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: New forum is ready!

Author Topic: In-game "Thugs" & Blacklist  (Read 344 times)

LittleGreen

• View Profile
    • LIVE !
In-game "Thugs" & Blacklist
« on: April 16, 2018, 04:50:10 PM »
BLACKLIST

This is going to be the EU Server blacklist of the events organised by the official Event Guild
This does NOT include events made by me, hence i have been promoted to [EM] on the server and i need to show no byas in my events.
This will Strictly apply o events made by the main event Managers from the Event Guild
People such as buIma, IPawn or CallForHelp etc.
The comment section of this post will be used by them to name the players that have showed continuous disrespectful behavior towards the other players and themselves as well.

GODHell
Merkurxxx
ScuBa

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:13:57 PM by LittleGreen »

Twych

• View Profile
Re: In-game "Thugs" & Blacklist
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 08:39:29 PM »
ilNFERNO = GODHell
TheBraveFaith
LieutenanAngel
mhicalizzy
MRbarkan
YOUTNEXT
JLJEZREJL
lyotononNaChoy
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:21:54 PM by Twych »

DonnaArcama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »
I M CRYING FOR THIS AHHAAHHA i dont understand why if i dont like ur event u try to scared me with this , i m sorry but u no scare anyone , i never have insulted anyone...... when u mail me and write '' i know so much GA GM or GAL'' u no scare anyone with this..... i know too.... i free to think what i want..... u speak about respect...u gain my respect when u help someone, not in mega...in pvt , u gain my respect when show urself happy with the other...etc etc but not pretend my respect if u give money for this event and if anyone dont agree with u , u attack with word!!!! i m feel to do what i want , i never insult anyone , peace.GODHell
sorry for bad english :*

LittleGreen

• View Profile
    • LIVE !
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 02:14:34 PM »
I M CRYING FOR THIS AHHAAHHA i dont understand why if i dont like ur event u try to scared me with this , i m sorry but u no scare anyone , i never have insulted anyone...... when u mail me and write '' i know so much GA GM or GAL'' u no scare anyone with this..... i know too.... i free to think what i want..... u speak about respect...u gain my respect when u help someone, not in mega...in pvt , u gain my respect when show urself happy with the other...etc etc but not pretend my respect if u give money for this event and if anyone dont agree with u , u attack with word!!!! i m feel to do what i want , i never insult anyone , peace.GODHell

stop crying and just play the game

DonnaArcama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 02:19:01 PM »

stop crying and just play the game
oooook good luck with ur funny event xD